Buying Roots Hockey B.V. products
- ordering, delivery and collection of orders are done via our webshop on www.roots-hockey.com (the webshop).
- The Terms and Conditions also apply to all customers and associates, whether in a professional capacity or business dealings.
- By placing an order you agree to our Terms and Conditions.
Prices and Promotions
- For the sales and special offer promotions on the website, our approach is ‘first come, first served’.
- Roots Hockey B.V. reserves the right to change conditions and to end special offers prematurely.
Delivering your order
- If you place an order on the Roots Hockey B.V., webshop, the delivery service will take care of the despatch of the articles to your address in the Netherlands.
- The delivery times and dates for your order are visible on the order screens in the webshop. We strive to honour the stated times, but unfortunately we cannot guarantee them. You cannot appeal to us for a late delivery.
- We ask you to be present at the agreed-upon delivery time to receive your order or make an alternative receipt arrangement.
- The delivery service will ask you to sign for receipt of the order.
- If you are not present at the agreed-upon time, delivery service will try to deliver your order at the neighbours if you agree to this. If delivery to neighbours is not possible, the delivery service will leave a message in your mailbox and will try to deliver the order again the following day (except Sunday). If the second delivery attempt (via identical procedure) does not succeed, the order will be returned to our distribution centre. You will be reimbursed the order amount minus the shipping (€6,95) and any additional transaction costs.
- In the beginning it is not possible to cancel the order (via the web shop) after the order has been confirmed by us (receiving the order confirmation via email). Depending on the date and time we can possibly still cancel the order by contacting our Customer Service Department on phone number +31(0)499 745069.
Invoicing after delivery
If you submit a business order then we send you a digital invoice as a PDF file. The invoice must be paid within 14 days. If you do not honour the payment obligation(s), we will charge interest on the outstanding amount. The statutory interest will be charged in addition to extra-judicial collection costs which will not exceed the regulatory percentages as laid down in the law.
Customers will not be obliged to advance payment in excess of 50% of the total invoice. When payment is agreed, customers may not assert any rights regarding the execution of the order or service(s), before the stipulated advance payment has been made.