Terms & Conditions
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
You understand that your content (not including credit card and banking information), may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Credit card and banking information is always encrypted during transfer over networks.
The headings used in this agreement are included for convenience only and will not limit or otherwise affect these Terms.
Privacy and Security
- Placing orders in the web shop is only possible if you create an account on the website. For creating your account and provide the functionalities, we process certain personal data from you, including your email address, and your password. This allows you to continue to use your account and we make sure that you can safely log in. You can view all data you entered in on one place online, under “My account” on the website. The information we ask you to work with is personal and confidential , particularly your email address and password are only for personal use and we recommend that you store them only on your own computer.
- We will do our best to ensure that the website is virus-free, but unfortunately we cannot guarantee that as the website contains links to third party websites. We select the websites referred to as carefully as possible. However, we cannot vouch for the content and operation of the third party websites.
Intellectual Property Rights
All intellectual property rights relating to the site, including those related to the software, texts, images and sounds are based at Roots Hockey B.V. and/or those from whom we have obtained a license. This means that it is not permitted (without our permission) to make the information on the website public, reproduce it and/or edit it, except for personal use.
Accuracy, completeness and timeliness of information
- Roots Hockey B.V. is not responsible if information made available on our website that is not accurate, complete or current. We make use of products manufactured for us and we use the information supplied by the manufacturers.
- We reserve the right to modify the contents of this site at any time, but we have no obligation to update any information on our site. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor changes to our site.
- Prices for our products are subject to change without notice.
- We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue any item in our product range without notice at any time.
- We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of our services.
- We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. In the event that we make a change to or cancel an order, we will notify you by contacting the email and/or delivery address or telephone number provided at the time the order was made. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by unauthorised dealers, resellers or distributors.
- You agree to provide current, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made. You agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address and credit card numbers and expiration dates, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed.
Modifications of Terms and Conditions
We may change these terms and conditions. The different policies go in as soon as you place a new order with us. You agree to the modified terms..
Complaints Procedures and Suggestions
For questions, comments and/or complaints about orders and our services, you can contact our customer service (+31 (0)499 745069, email@example.com). Our customer service is available from 09:00 to 17:00 Mondays to Fridays. Our customer service will make sure that your questions, comments and/or complaints is handled as efficiently as possible.
- Although the website is created with a lot of care, it is possible that characteristics of products (price, appearance, allergens entry, product information and supplier information.) are not be displayed correctly.
- The information on the website is amended from time to time. If you find any errors on the website, we will appreciate it if you will report it to us through our Customer Service Department on telephone +31 (0)499 745069, or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.