Terms & Conditions
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. On ordering, delivery and pick up of orders via www.roots-hockey.com (the webshop) are the following terms and conditions apply.
2. These terms and conditions also apply to customers acting in the course of a proffesion or businnes.
3. The applicability of general terms and conditions is expressly rejected.
4. By placing an order you agree these terms and conditions.
PRIVACY & SECURITY
2. Place orders in the web shop is only possible if you create an account on the website. For creating your account and provide the functionalities, we process certain personal data from you, including your email address, and your password. This allows you to continue to use your account and we make sure that you can safely log in. You can view all data you entered in on one place online, under “my account” on the website. The information we ask you to work with is personal and confidential , particularly your email address and password are only for personal use and we recommend you to store them only on your own computer.
3. We will do our best ensure that the website is virus-free, but unfortunately we cannot guarantee that. The website contains links to third party websites. We select the websites referred to as carefully as possible. However, we cannot vouch for the content and operation of third party websites.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
All intellectual property rights relating to the site, including those related to the software, texts, images and sounds are based at Roots Hockey B.V. and/or those from who we have obtained a license. This means that it is not permitted without our permission to make the information on the website public, reproduce and/or editing, except for personal use.
PRICES AND PROMOTIONS
1. For the actions on the website, the following applies: “you snooze you lose”
2. Roots Hockey B.V. reserves the right to change conditions and to end actions prematurely.
DELIVERY OF YOUR ORDER
1. If you place an order in the web shop of Roots Hockey B.V., the delivery service will take care of the delivery of the articles on the delivery address in the Netherlands.
• The length of delivery periods and dates for your order, you can see through the order screens in the web shop. We strive to achieve the delivery periods and times, but unfortunately we cannot guarantee the delivery times. You cannot appeal us on a late delivery.
•We ask you to be present at the agreed delivery time to receive your order.
• The deliverymen will ask you to sign for receipt of the order.
• If you are not present at the agreed time, delivery personal will try to deliver your order at the neighbors if the customer agrees on that. If delivery to neighbors is not possible, the delivery person will leave a message in the mailbox of the recipient and the next day (except Sunday) we will try to deliver the order again. If the second delivery attempt (via identical procedure) does not succeed, the order will return to our distribution center. The customer receives the order amount minus the shipping costs (6,95 euros) and any transaction costs reimbursed.
3. In the beginning it is not possible to cancel the order (via the web shop) after the order has been confirmed by us (receiving the order confirmation via email). Depending on the date and time we can possibly still cancel the order by contacting our customer service (06 3434534)
PAYMENT OF ORDER
You can pay via PayPal the online order (direct pay via Internet banking) or Credit Card (Visa, Mastercard). You will receive the invoice of your order by email. For more information about iDeal we refer to http://www.ideal.nl/consument/.
INVOICE AFTER QUOTATION
If you have done a business order then we send the invoice as PDF digital to you. The invoice must be paid within 14 days. If the consumer does not make his payment obligation(s), this is by entrepreneur after he mentioned the late payment and the entrepreneur has awarded the consumer a period of 14 days to still pay the outstanding amount. After failing payment within this 14-days-term, the statutory interest on the outstanding amount and entrepreneur is entitled the extrajudicial collection costs. This collection costs shall not exceed the following levels: 15% on outstanding amounts to $2,500, 10% over the subsequent $2,500, and 5% on the following $5.000 with a minimum of $40. The entrepreneur can for the benefit of consumers differ from amounts and percentages.
2. When selling products to consumers, consumers in general conditions never be obliged to advance payment in excess of 50%. When payment is agreed, the consumer may not assert any rights regarding the execution of the order or service(s), before the stipulated advance payment has been made.
1. If you within 14 days of receiving the order certain products upon closer inspection may not want to have, you can return them to us. To do this, you must contact our customer service (06 23 46 78 43) they will help you with the return process and will explain in more details to your conditions. Returns are only accepted if the original packaging and content including the label of the product is undamaged. The cost for return shipments are at the customer’s expense.
2. The received orders must immediately be checked for visible defects. In case of confirmed (visible or invisible) defects you need after the discovery of those defects contact the customer service (06 23 46 78 43) they will further explain the return process and applicable conditions to you. The defect products please send return to a free answer number. Please include a print of the mail in which our customer service confirms the return in the return package, so that everything can be accounted by Roots Hockey B.V. We recommend that you keep the send evidence for your own records.
3. In case of breakage or incorrectly delivered items you can choose to have the amount of the item in question on your credit card or we will send you the product again. In case of breakage we do this only if the breach is reported on the next business day following on the day on which is delivered. We therefore expect you to check your package immediately upon receipt of breakage. Sending you the product again is only possible if the product is in stock.
4. Adjustment of the amount to be paid or return of the amount already paid is as follows: iDeal: within a week after receipt of your return shipment, return the money deposited into your account. Credit Card: within 7 days after receipt of your return shipment is the money automatically refunded on your credit card account.
1. Although the website is created with a lot of care, it is possible that characteristics of products (price, appearance, allergens entry, product information and supplier information.) not be displayed correctly or depicted. In that case the display on the packaging of the product itself features and you cannot claim delivery on the basis of incorrect information. For example, changes in price and/or product range and printing errors in the digital e-brochure.
2. The information on the website is amended from time to time. If you find any errors on the website, we should greatly appreciate that you report it to us through our customer service center (06 43 56 23 23, email@example.com)
MODIFICATIONS AND OTHER APPLICABLE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
We may change these terms and conditions. The different policies go in as soon as you place a new order with us. You give your agreement to the modified terms.
COMPLAINTS PROCEDURE OR QUESTIONS
For questions, comments and/or complaints about orders and our services, you can contact our customer service (06 43 56 23 23, firstname.lastname@example.org. Our customer service is available from 9:00 to 17:00 hours on working days. Our customer service will make sure that your questions, comments and/or complaints is handled as well as possible.